Saturday, December 6, 2008

I know it's a sin, but I...

















cov⋅et 
1.
to desire wrongfully, inordinately, or without due regard for the rights of others:
to covet another's property.
2.
to wish for, esp. eagerly: He won the prize they all coveted.
3.
to have an inordinate or wrongful desire.
these wonderful creations of Gail Lackey. Never, really I mean, never in my life have I wanted a doll. I just hadn't seen these dolls. They are the most amazing, delightful and a little bit creepy dolls that I have ever seen, each a work of art. She is the Tim Burton of the doll world. There is a book of these dolls called Ghosties and I will have that. But for now I live with guilt, a needful desire to possess these dolls, yes I want them all. I not only covet the dolls, I covet the doll's dolls.
I lied I did want a Chatty Cathy, but she could talk for God's sake. It's pretty early in the day and I've already sinned twice.

3 comments:

goooooood girl said...

i like your blog......

Christopher A. Klingler said...

Gail's dolls are amazing...covet away AND...

U are not the ONLY one!

Have a great week.

SpOOky CK

Shakti said...

I want every one of these...the last two especially.