1. Like Donna, I have become a fan of mixed martial arts. I once thought of myself as being a very non-violent type person, but these guys look like brawlers and fight like tigers, but they have mad skills. There is a method behind the madness and this is a great sport. I may be a little like the decadent Romans and these guys are the gladiators. There I said it.
2. I secretly watch 'Hope Floats' every time it comes on, while riduculing romantic movies to any one who will listen. (I also find Harry Connick, Jr. somewhat sexy in this flick) and I like the mother's 'fraidy cats'.
3. My daughter said to only list one of these facts, to list both with expose me as being the redneck, that I probably am.
a. I have a pet racoon, named Woogie, he is adorable, sweet and loving and 9 years old.
b. I bring one of my favorite little hens in and let her sit in my lap. (If you watch extreme
cagefighting while holding a chicken in your lap, you might be a redneck.)
There I said it and now you know the real me.
No Picture, I didn't take enough.
5. If I knew then what I know now, I would have joined the Peace Corps and I would have taken more pictures of everything and everyone, including myself. I always thought that I am having a bad hair or skin day and tomorrow, I will look better. WRONG!
6. The first crush I ever had on a movie star was when I was six and had a crush on Robert Mitchum, if you don't count the very first one when I was 5 on Roy Rogers. (It wasn't the same after he started hanging out at the cafe with Dale.) Then at 7 came Paul Newman and that one is still in effect.
1. Link back to the person that tagged you.
2. Post these rules on your blog.
3.Share six unimportant things about yourself.
4.Tag six people at the end of your entry.
1. Mary at Green Woman Creating.
2. Candace at Owl's Cabinet of Curiosities .
3. Sharon at Sweet Repose.
4. Nicole at Girl from Stand Up Tub Land.
5. Capitan Langstrump at Pildora Crumelus.
6. Holly at Sweetheartville.