Friday, January 16, 2009

I've never seen a bakery product I didn't like...




...til now. These gruesome little products are made by Thai artist Kittiwat Unarrom. If you were to go all "Donner" on them, you would find they taste just like chicken, no, bread! I try to think outside the box, but never in this lifetime or a couple of hundred more would it dawn on me to make realistic body parts from bread dough. But that's just me. As for this artist, amazing! He is the son of a baker taking the family business to a whole new level.

7 comments:

Rachel Cotterill said...

Ohhh, that's disgusting. I wouldn't want to eat those!

High Desert Diva said...

O.M.G.

Jeanne Estridge said...

This is the first time I've EVER been glad I'm allergic to yeast and wheat and can't eat bread.

Shudder.

Christopher A. Klingler said...

OMG LOVE THEM!!!

I have been out of the blogging loop the past several days...busy on new art pieces soon to be unveiled. Playing catch-up now...

You always find the COOLEST goodies!!!

Chris :-)

Anonymous said...

Oh my! I'm like you, I too have never found anything in a bakery I would eat...til now! ha!

Anonymous said...

ooops..I meant to say "wouldn't" not "would"

since I'm back I just have to say I really enjoy this blog

A Wild Thing said...

The smell of fresh baked bread and tightly closed eyes, should pose no problems in eating a little bread-head...Ha!

Where do you come up with these artistic delights??? I am always be surprised and amused by your internet finds!

sharon

sharon