Thursday, April 24, 2008

Reading


Cabinet of Curiosities
by Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child
"In an ancient tunnel underneath New York City a charnel house is discovered. Inside are thirty-six bodies all murdered and mutilated more than a century ago. While FBI agent Pendergast investigates the old crimes, identical killings start to terrorize the city. The nightmare has begun. Again. "
This isn't War and Peace but it was a fun read. I've been spending a lot of time at the Veteran's hospital. My uncle has been diagnosed with esophageal cancer and medical care at the VA requires a LOT of waiting. I couldn't resist the title of this book and I have had a little time on my hands. If only the VA had WiFi.

3 comments:

Christopher A. Klingler said...

Christie ~ Thanks for the recommendation...I have a STACK of ten books waiting to be read. LOL

Was wondering why you weren't around as much this week.

Take care & hope your loved one's health improves!

CK

yellowdoggranny said...

i have read all of the series of their books...some of my favorites...starting with the relic...
im reading 'the book'...which is slow going but pretty interesting

Nicole Merkens said...

Thanks for the tip- I am looking for some good reads for summer.