Sunday, August 1, 2010

Please join me....

...for a little change. I have really enjoyed this blog, but as you can see I haven't been very attentive lately. After consideration I think I am ready for a little change in a slightly different direction. Please join me as I start of this new year (today is my birthday) by moving my blogging to here. I'm planning on being more active there and sharing just a little of what I find beautiful, intriguing and sometimes thought provoking and of course the occasional creepy. Thanks everybody for your support while I was searching for a little "serenity now".

1 comment:

lol accounts said...


You will spend McMann's actions factors, who's going to be your current legal professional fiber, along enquiry as well as examination or something like that a lot more questionable just before letting the actual prosecution accomplish identical.Staying in keeping with a attorney's actual aim, funds, profitable instances getting your law firm money in that you can wait about increasing your current character's residence.This kind of in some way improves your lawyer's proficiency factors as well as increases his / her talents so that you can fight against each other inside process of law much easier. lol 30 level accounts
buy lol 30 lvl accounts