Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Thanks!

I would like to thank all of you, who have been so kind and left comments and sent e-mails to me. I am so flattered that you enjoy my blog and my view of my little corner of the world and some of the things I find interesting and intriguing. I want you all to know that I have met so many interesting fun people and great new friends. I LOVE your blogs, it is so amazing how many inspiring, creative people there are out there in blog-world. Your blogs amaze me, there are so many wonderful things to see and learn, about your hobbies, interests, family and you. So THANK YOU and keep up the great work!

4 comments:

Christopher A. Klingler said...

Happy Halloween Christie!!!

SpOOky Hugs
Chris :-)

mary schweitzer said...

I am sooo glad to be back online so I can visit your blog again! I think you have one of the most interesting blogs going. And I love your skulls under glass!!
Mary

Holly Hall said...

Mwuah! Big kiss from Nowata!

Sparkleneely said...

Thank YOU! I just started reading, and what a gorgeous blog you have. I'd even go as far to say "uber gorgeous."

Can't wait to read more!